NanoDomi®, having many years of experience in Saving Energy Systems and noticing the needs of modern Greeks for economic and high quality solutions in the field of energy systems, offers -as a sole representative for Greece and Cyprus- the NEW TIMES Heat Pumps. The specific technology NEWTIMES heat pumps use is famous worldwide and provide up to 70% energy saving comparing with oil operated systems. This technology performs 24 hours the day and 365 days the year, preserving the temperature conditions we need, providing low operation cost. At the same time this technology releases the consumer from the enduringly ongoing buying price of oil and the maintenance expenses the other systems require.
The operation principle is based on Physics and more specific in the field of Thermodynamic.
Ideal for montane Greece
EVI model is able to operate at -25 °C
High Temperatures Operation model (up to 80 °C) is available
How it works
Heat pumps absorb heat energy either from the air (air to liquid system) or from the ground temperature (geothermal heat pump), multiple it and provide it to the consumer.
Heat pumps have the same operation as a household refrigerator or an air conditioning unit has. A 75% of the required heat energy is absorbed by the ambient (without any cost) and the rest 25% is provided by the electric energy.
The main parts a heat pump consists of are: the compressor, the expansion valve, the condenser and the evaporator. A refrigerant, being able to change its state at very low temperatures, flows into the closed circuit. As the refrigerant passes through the evaporator it absorbs heat from the ambient and becomes vapor. After the evaporator, it enters the compressor and both the pressure and temperature of it are increased. The high pressure and temperature vapor is fed from the compressor into the condenser where it rejects a great amount of heat into the water which is used for heating. Because of the heat rejection in the condenser, the refrigerant is cooled below its condensing temperature and it becomes liquid again. At the exit of the condenser the refrigerant’s pressure is still high, so it goes through the expansion valve where its pressure reduces in an appropriate level that allows refrigerant’s evaporation while its flow continues through the evaporator. Depends on our needs, this procedure can be inverted and produce refrigeration instead of heating.
Quality control at every stage of production
Outer temp.: -15ºC
Water temp.: 59ºC